Why do some individuals succeed while others struggle?
There’s a good reason. And it’s something that far too many self-help books leave out. While individuals rush to gobble up all of this seemingly good advice, they never really get the result they’re after, why?
Based on Anthony Francis’s 20 plus years of business experience, Think It Plan It Do It Now! shows you why miracle checklists or goals with no planning simply don’t work — in this book Anthony shows you a clear path to creating, planning and reaching your desired goals.
We all have dreams and aspirations. THINK IT, PLAN IT, DO IT NOW! is all about taking us on a journey of learning. By applying some key principles, we can strive to achieve the goals that we set for ourselves, and ultimately answer the question: “How can I turn my ideas into plans, and then take action to achieve them?”
By the time you reach the last page, you’ll know:
- Why most individuals get stuck in a thinking loop that leads to failure – and what to do instead.
- The one and only thing you need to get clear on in order to know – beyond the shadow of a doubt – that you will finish what you start.
- The five step method to determine what type of idea, product or service you should create, and what are the areas you need to focus on to ensure your success.
- How to take action by setting realistic milestones and rewarding yourself along the way.
- How to avoid getting distracted and beating that desire to procrastinate.
- Why it’s better to get it done, rather than trying to get it perfect.
How Many Times Have You Had An Idea Or Said To Yourself Years Later
You Can Achieve Your Goals, You Only Have To Take The Time To Simply Think It Plan It Do It Now!
The book will show you how to overcome your obstacles and to stay committed. It’s the bridge that will finally turn your ideas into plans, and then allow you to take action to achieve them.
Planning is essential for success, research proves this, however you also need to right mindset and motivation. This book will outline what you need to do to achieve your goals.